Terms & Condition of Use
By viewing and/or using this website, you are agreeing to all of terms and conditions explained below.
1. This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domain “paxchristiusa.org” is a complimentary information service offered by the Pax Christi USA at no charge to you as user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in User Agreement. Pax Christi USA reserves the right to change these terms and Conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement and Terms and Conditions (not an older cached Version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property/Hyperlinks. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Service Marks, Copyright and Hyperlink sections of this User Agreement and Terms and Conditions.
3. Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided “as is” for general information only. Pax Christi USA makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranty that these page, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
4. You agree that you will hold harmless Pax Christi USA and its officers, directors and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or use, website or the information contained in this website or other website to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party. In no event will Pax Christi USA or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Opinions/ Recommendations. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendation contained in this website are not necessarily those of Pax Christi USA or endorsed by Pax Christi USA.
6. Linked Sites/ Third-Party Content. These Terms and Conditions apply only to this website. Pax Christi USA may provide links on the website to other websites which are not under the control of Pax Christi USA. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Pax Christi USA of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website. Under no circumstances will Pax Christi USA be held liable, directly or indirectly, or any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, reliance on, or any content, goods or services available on any other website to which this website links. You should direct any concerns to that website’s administrator.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction. This website ( excluding linked sites) is controlled and operated by Pax Christi USA, which is in the Washington DC, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as United States territories and other countries around the world. By accessing this website you agree that any action at law equity arising or in any way relating to this website, shall be filed only under the statutes and laws of the District of Columbia, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. Pax Christi USA Makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and responsible for compliance with local laws.
All uses of Pax Christi USA federally registered and common law trademarks, service marks and trade names, must be approved in writing by Pax Christi USA. Inquiries may be directed to email.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images ( the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by Pax Christi USA and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior written consent. Unless permitted otherwise in writing, you may only access the Materials located within the website for your personal use. This means you may download copies of Materials for personal, noncommercial use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. When you download Materials, you do not obtain any ownership rights to the Materials